Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Berbatov admits Manchester United is his destination.

Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov admits Man United is his destination. Now he is happy and enjoy playing for the club he really loves.

Dimitar Bebatov has been strong linked with Paris Saint German which will probably offer
a decent bid in this January transfer window. And the latest one, Valencia also will offer
12 million pound to get him away from Old Trafford. But Berbatov insists he wants to remain to be a part of red devil family.

"I'm happy here," Berbatov told MUTV. "My family is together in Manchester. I hear people complain about the weather, there's nothing to do and the food.

"But, for me, it's not like that. I play for a club I love, the biggest club, and everything else doesn't matter.”

He added: "He (agent Emil Danchev) called me to say we have interest from Manchester United. I said, 'Don't joke with me,' but he said he was serious.

"So I was speechless. When the biggest club contacts you, it's a big deal for me coming from a small country like Bulgaria.

"My mind was always set on joining Manchester United.

"How can you not go to United? I don't play for money. I play for glory and winning championships.”

No comments:

Post a Comment